The airport bus schedule will be posted on this page when it is available after August 18.
Requirements to board the bus:
- You must have your registration confirmation email and/or receipt (printed or on a mobile device) which has your name clearly printed on it. You will not be permitted to board the bus without this!
- If you are traveling with a group, your whole group must be present before boarding the bus. If your group is not ready to depart when the bus is ready to leave, you will need to wait for the next scheduled bus.
- All of your luggage must be loaded before you board the bus.
- The bus will run on a pre-determined schedule based on volume and demand on 29, 30, and 31 August. We will not arrange special pickup just for your group. If you need such a service, you may make a group reservation with SuperShuttle for their non-stop service (use discount code Z6HZV).
- If you miss the last bus for the day, please plan to use one of the other modes of ground transportation.
- The bus will not be able to stop on the way to the hotel or turn around and return to the hotel once it has departed.
- The bus ride will terminate at the Hilton Americas – Houston. If you will be staying at a different hotel, you will need to make arrangements to get to your destination from the Hilton Americas, or opt for a different mode of ground transportation from the airport.
- The bus service for the World Methodist Conference is a complimentary service, and the rider assumes all responsibility for their belongings and well-being while in transit.