22nd World Methodist Conference
The World Methodist Conference is a global gathering of the Methodist-Wesleyan family held every five years in a different part of the world. The 22nd World Methodist Conference will be held in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Conference registration prices
|YYA – Young Adults|
Age of 18- 35
|Early Bird||Until January 31, 2024||$349||$99|
|Super Saver||February 1 – June 15, 2024||$449||$115|
|Regular||June 16, 2024 – Conference||$499||$135|
Youth and Young Adult Application for Financial Assistance
At the Conference, the Program will provide financial assistance to young people, between the ages of 18 and 35 years old, from different backgrounds, churches and regions. As a diverse community, stewards bring their faith, experiences and visions to a Wesleyan experience of togetherness and friendship.
Welcome to Gothenburg and Sweden
- Value for money. Great quality at a lower cost – prices below average European level.
- Easy access with direct flights from 55 major destinations, with Paris and London just two hours away. Only 20 minutes transport to the World Methodist Conference venue.
- Walk between venue, hotels and entertainment. 7,000 hotel rooms in the city centre.
- The World Methodist Conference venue, the Swedish Exhibition & Congress Centre, is Europe’s largest fully integrated hotel and congress facility.
- Gothenburg is the leading destination for sustainable meetings in the world.
- Green, clean and safe environments.
- One of the world’s most amazing wilderness areas with incredible possibilities for social activities is just a tram-ride away from the city centre.
Getting here is easy
- International airport less than 20 minutes from the city centre.
- Direct flights from more than 55 destinations.
- Ferry from Kiel and Fredrikshavn.
- Everything you need within walking distance from the World Methodist Conference venue.